Cheapest Cars To Insure in 2015
If you want to know which were the cheapest cars to insure in 2015, read the following list. And if you plan buying on of those models, get auto insurance quotes online and compare prices. The annual survey of new-car premiums was conducted by the website Insure.com. These are the models:
- Jeep Wrangler Sport. The emblematic Jeep Wrangler has the lowest annual insurance premiums among all vehicles for 2015, at an average $1,134 for a base two-door Sport model.
- Jeep Patriot Sport 2WD. For this model the average annual premium is $1,136. The Patriot does possess a modicum of off-road ability, especially with the Trail Rated Freedom Drive II package. It’s also one of the few remaining SUVs still offering a manual transmission
- Honda CR-V. For this model the average annual premium is $1,160. While more of a hatchback on stilts than a true SUV, the CR-V is still exactly what most buyers are looking for when it comes to versatility.
- Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus. Average annual premium: $1,162. The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan is priced right and chock full of handy features.
- Honda Odyssey LX. Average annual premium: $1,163. With room for up to eight passengers to sit comfortably, the Odyssey is also fuel-efficient, thanks to the cylinder-deactivation feature on its 248-hp 3.5-liter V-6.
- Jeep Compass Sport 2WD. Average annual premium: $1,164. Unlike most Jeeps, the Jeep Compass is available with both front- and four-wheel drive. Every Compass comes with a three-year/60,000 mile warranty that covers unlimited mileage for the first two years.
- Subaru Outback 2.5i. Average annual premium: $1,176.
- Ford Edge SE 2WD. Average annual premium: $1,186
- Smart ForTwo Pure Coupe. Average Annual premium: $1,186.
- Ford Escape S 2WD. Average annual premium: $1,190.
Check our webpage for more info and free quotes. Visit us!